Credit Card Payment - No Emails

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 11 months ago #15574

Have recently activated the credit card option in Hikashop Essential for www.theflyfactory.co.uk site - everything seems to work as expected except that no email containing the second half of the CC No.is being received - we do receive normal order creation emails, etc for Paypal and Bank Payment orders, but nothing on CC orders.

Help would be appreciated

Thanks
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 11 months ago #15582

Do you see the other half in the order details in the back end ?
The email for the admin notification is the same regardless of the payment method, there is not some additional text for the credit card information. YOu say that you don't receive the email at all ? That's really strange...

• Hikashop Business
12 years 11 months ago #15591

Yes we see the other half in the order history as it should be - it is just the emails that are not being generated for some reason it seems. The log in details for you and ftp access are still set up from our last query a month ago, if you would like to have a look. We are currently on 1.4.8 version.
Rgs
Chris

• Hikashop Business
12 years 11 months ago #15600

Nicolas,
Have just run some more tests and the emails are now working - maybe some local difficulty with my customer perhaps! I am getting the system emails auto copied to me for a while so I can monitor this. One point - why is it necessary to click the Confirm button twice after entering the CC details?
Rgs
Chris

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 11 months ago #15607

I think that we changed that in 1.4.9

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds