• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #324925

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Dear Hikashop team,

I tried to create an invoice to my orders for attachment in emails an in my order book.
Therefore I bought the Plugin "Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail" to create an invoice with pdf as an attachment to the order Email for my customer and for me. I activated the plugin, but I do not get any attachment to the order and I cant find any pdf in my hikashop. Can you please help me, where can I find this - created" invoice PDF?
Is there any setting missing?
Thanks for your answer.
Anja

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 5 months ago #324927

Hi,

The way you configured the plugin, it will only attach the invoice to the notification email when the order status is changed to "Offen".
Note that you need to enter in that field the "namekey" of the order status as you can see when you edit it via the System>Order statuses menu.
And there is no order status with the namekey "Offen" by default in HikaShop. So I suspect that you entered there the translation of the order status name and not the namekey and that's why the plugin doesn't do anything.
Note that this plugin will also provide the PDF file when you click on the "invoice" button in the order edition page in the backend. So you can get it from there too if you want.

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #324946

Hi Nicolas,
thanks you for help, it seems to work in the email.

but now, I got another problem.
After Updating the hikashop to this new Version, I am missing the popup notice "continue shopping or checkout", and I cant find the setting to turn this on again. After putting the article in the basket, the site switches - with a delay of 3-4 seconds - to the checkout site.
Thanks again for your help.

3 years 5 months ago #324947

Hi,

You can configure this in the HikaShop cart notification plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
The behaviour change is because you were using the legacy add to cart and got switched automatically to the new add to cart system as the old one has been removed in the 4.4.0 (it was legacy from 3.0.0 up until the 4.4.0)

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #324950

Okay thank you, problem is also solved!

But now, I got a problem in the checkout process, that was working fine until the update.
In my configuration, the first step is to put in the adress and shipment field. But it is not shown on the site, in no step?

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #324952

Hi,

The address form will only happen after the user either fill in the guest form, or the registration form or the login form or if he is already logged in.
As you removed the "login" view from your checkout workflow, none of these are possible and thus the system will block.
I would recommend to add back the "login" view and configure it as you need it. If you want a guest checkout, then select "guest" in the "registration" option at the bottom of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration for example.

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #324957

Hi Nicolas,

thank you for helping, this problem is also solved, but..

before updating, I had the fields "Terms and Conditions" and in addition another checkbox, in German we call it "Datenschutzerklärung", two buttons, that have to be confirmed.
This is not correctly shown now and with every update of the site, there is a new string in the field "Bezeichnung" s.screenshot.
I tried to change this, but its not possible?
Is it possible to put in a link to the site, not a popup?
Thanks for helping me

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #324963

Hi,

To have two terms and condition checkboxes, you need two "terms and conditions" views added to your checkout workflow. That was the case before too. So add a second one if you want a second checkbox.

Now I don't see why you get that error with the input field. I certainly don't on my end. Are you not able to remove the extra text added there ? I would need a backend access to your website to be able to check the situation directly to be able to tell you more.

There is no option to have the link as not a popup.
But it's possible if you change the code in show_block_terms.php via the menu Display>Views.
There, you can replace:

$text = $popupHelper->display(
			$text,
			'HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_TERMS',
			JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=termsandconditions&step='.$this->step.'&pos='.$this->module_position.'&tmpl=component'),
			'shop_terms_and_cond',
			(int)$this->options['popup_width'], (int)$this->options['popup_height'], '', '', 'link'
		);
by:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=termsandconditions&step='.$this->step.'&pos='.$this->module_position).'" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325015

Hello Nicolas,

this problem is also solved.
The reason that I could not change the text in the box was because of an override of the string:
"PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS" in my former version. As I deleted this override, I was able to change the text.

Thank you for your help
Anja

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325406

Hello Nicolas,
again I got a problem this time with the sorting of my products. I'm not able to get this row shown in the shop. There is the right list shown in my product list, but not in the shop and I cant change. Its not a problem of cache, all my browsers seem to show it like that?
Thanks for your help!
Anja

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325410

Hi,

Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and check the settings under the "products options" tab.
There, you'll have the option "ordering column" and "ordering direction" to configure how the products are ordered on the listing of that menu item.
If you want to use the order you configured on the listing of the products in the backend, the "ordering column" setting needs to be set to "ordering", which is normally the default.

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325423

Hello,
thank you for your answer, but that's my problem..
in every setting in the product options an in the menu,the setting is - in german- Reihenfolge (ordering), but in this case, its ignored in the shop, but right shown in my poduct list in the backend?

3 years 5 months ago #325425

Hi,

I don't think that you're looking at the same thing between the frontend and the backend.
Here is what I suppose:
- in your screenshot of the backend you're looking at the listing of the products for a specific category
- in your screenshot of the frontend, you're looking at the listing of the products of several categories and the product "anti aging set" is probably the first element in another category than the category of the products from your first screenshot.
In that case, the display on the frontend is totally normal. You could change the "sub element filter" setting of the menu item to "group by category" if you want the products on the listing of the products in the frontend to be grouped by category and in that case the order of the products in the category will be preserved.

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325671

Dear Hikashop Team,
again I got a question, concerning the weight/unit.
In Germany we need to show this in Liter (not ml), so I tried to make an override to the "kg" in "Liter".
but I cant find this text / string to change it.

Can you give me a tip, where can I change this?
Thank you in advance
Anja

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325680

Hi

You could add the weight unit L in the "weight symbols" setting of the HikaShop configuration and then select that unit in the product's weight setting.

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325701

Hi Nicolas,
thank you for help, but my problem is:
I have to declare all capacity up to 250ml in € / 100ml, that works, s. screenshot.
but then it looks like: Gewicht: 1.5 100ml
There should be: Gewicht :150ml
Is it possible to show it like this?

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Anjasshop.

3 years 5 months ago #325708

Hi,

The price per weight will be based off of the unit selected in the product.
So if you select ml for the weight unit, then you'll have the price per ml displayed and not the price per liter.
If you want the price per liter, then you need to select the "liter" weight unit in your product and in the weight input you need to enter the liter weight so 0.15 in that product's case.
This will result in the weight displaying as 0.15 L on the product page.
If you want to get 100 mL instead of 0.15 L displayed, then you will have to either add custom code or use a mass action together with a custom field:
- create a custom product field "displayed_weight" of the table "product" and of the type "text" via the menu display>custom fields
- create a mass action with a trigger "after a product is created" and another "after a product is updated", and a filter on the product_weight_unit equal to L, and an action "update the values" on your custom field column with the "operation" mode and the value concat(round(product.product_weight*1000),'mL')
That way, when you save a product with a weight of 0.15 and a weight unit being L, it will enter in that custom field the value 150mL
And then you can use the display settings of the custom field to have it appear on the product page and turn off the display of the weight itself.
And you'll have to have several mass actions to properly fill that custom field for all the weight units you want to support.

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325739

Hi Nicolas,
thank you, this was a good step, but my custom field is shown now in the middle of the side, like in the screenshot.
And there is a headline called "Spezifikation" shown?

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325754

Hi,

That's a CSS issue, probably linked to the CSS in your template.
Could you provide a link to a product page with the issue so that we could check the situation there ?

• Hikashop Essential
3 years 5 months ago #325759

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds