Custom Order field problems - Back end

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 3 weeks ago #14070

Running:
Joomla 1.6.1
HikaShop 1.4.8

Browser:
Firefox 3.6.16

I have custom Order fields populated during check out. The fields are working correctly on the front end.

When I access an order in the back end, I click on the icon to edit the additional information (the custom Order fields) and the popup box brings up an edit form. I find the following problems:

1) Two of my fields are drop-down boxes. These two fields do not work, with the error displayed:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thegragp/public_html/storefront/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 849

2) The date field will allow me to update, but the icon for the calendar tool does not work (maybe because this is already in a popup?)

3) One of my fields ("Special Instructions") is of the type 'Textarea'. The box shown to enter or edit the text looks to be about 3 columns wide by 3 rows high, making it unusable.

4) Any fields of type 'File' will properly open a file browser and insert the link in the browse box, but no file is uploaded or saved when the popup is closed.

Thanks!!
Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 weeks ago #14116

Hi,

1. Indeed, that's a bug. It is corrected and we uploaded a new version of HikaShop with the fix. If you download and install the latest version, it should now work.

2. That is a known bug for which we couldn't find any solution.

3. You can set the number of columns and rows in the options of your field

4. Indeed, that's also a bug. It is corrected and we uploaded a new version of HikaShop with the fix. If you download and install the latest version, it should now work.

13 years 3 weeks ago #14157

Thanks for the help!!

Regarding #3:

I set the columns and rows when I defined the field, which is why I was surprised it showed up like it did. I am attaching an image that shows the field definition screen and what I am seeing for that field in the back end. Hope that helps!!!

Rick

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 weeks ago #14162

Ok, thank you for your precise information on the problem. It is now corrected and we uploaded a new version of HikaShop with the fix. If you download and install the latest version, it should now work.

13 years 3 weeks ago #14163

Thanks!!!!

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds