Images Resize

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 11 months ago #18879

Hi Nicolas,
I have a problem with images.

In Global Setting>File I set Image width and height to 1024x768px; Use Icon: Yes; Icon Width and Height to 432x288.

When I click on the product image to enlarge, the image was resized to 633x633px... I want the image to takes the maximum size.

Help me!!!

www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...212/tykho-radio-la42

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Nello.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13100
12 years 11 months ago #18885

The image has a size of 769*769px on that page which is what you defined in your configuration (hikashop calculate the maximum possible size given your preferred image size without having to distord the image).

12 years 11 months ago #19106

OK! But I want to open the image with its original size, without resize...

12 years 10 months ago #19115

Then, you should not set a height and a width in the image height/width options of the configuration. The system resized your image only because you set a size there. By default, these fields are empty and there is no resize.

However, now that your images have been resized, you will have to reupload them after changing your configuration to get them to display in the original size.

12 years 10 months ago #19496

Hi Nicolas, I tried to not set height and a width in the image height/width options of the configuration. So when I click on the image to enlarge, the image is resized the same way.

I noted that is the modalizer that resize the image. There's a way to modify the parameters of the modalizer?

Thank you!

www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...-spring-large-lm106v

12 years 10 months ago #19498

I see what you mean. Since the modal box is called with the image handler, the image width and height are forced in the popup by the modal library to fit in the box.
If you don't want that, you would have to override the image display and use the "iframe" handler instead of the "image" handler. We have some documentation about image display override:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override

12 years 10 months ago #19540

Uhmmm... Thanks a lot Nicola, but I have my limits, and this seems to be much complicated for me... ;)

I shall be satisfied... for now!

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Nello.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds