page links problem after upgrading 1.5.2-1.5.4

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #31603

Hi Nicolas and gang,

I got a complaint recently that part of our website wasn't working, the way we have it set up is basically a page with long list of product models that link via a href through to the product page.

It would seem that 1.5.4 must catalogue the product differently as the links which had worked up until 1.5.2 were not working. I've since downgraded to 1.5.2 and its all working well but I would imagine that any external inbound links directly to products would have the same issue under 1.5.4.

Cheers Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
12 years 5 months ago #31615

Hi,

The links are the same. However, the router.php file for SEF has been changed to improve the look of the URLs when SEF is activated.
You would have to revert the file components/com_hikashop/router.php to the one of the previous version if you want your outbound SEFed links to still work.
The best would have been to not use the SEFed links but the unSEFed links in your articles. Joomla would have converted them dynamically when displaying them using the router file of HikaShop and you wouldn't have had that problem when updating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds