Product Page Image width problem

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #62459

Hi,

When I set Thumbnail width and height both to 100px and Product Page Image widht and height both to 300px the class hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv on the product page gets a width of 100px, which makes my images overlap the text on the right side of the main product image. When I set thumbnail width to 300 as well, the hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv class is set to 300px, which is what I want (and I think it's how it should be), but since this setting is also used for the thumbnail images on the categories page, it only moves the problem to another page. I think hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv is being fed with the wrong parameter (thumbnail width instead of product page image width).

I've been trying to find the right spot in the code to fix this, but since I don't know the parameter names on a code level, I haven't been successful so far. Can you provide any insight?

Thanks!
MF

I'm using Hikashop 1.6.0 on Joomla 2.5.6

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by many-feathers. Reason: versions added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
11 years 8 months ago #62567

Me too! Product layout has broken after I updated the latest version of Hikashop this morning. Let me know if you resolve this! Many thanks!

• Thank you received: 13083
11 years 8 months ago #62633

Hi,

Can you try to change the line:

<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_x;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv">

to:

<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $height;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv">

in the "show_block_img" file via the menu Display->Views ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: many-feathers, lcoombes

• Thank you received: 7
11 years 8 months ago #62636

Brilliant! Works for me! Thanks!

The following user(s) said Thank You: many-feathers

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #62648

Great! That solved it!

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds