Page reloaded when adding to cart

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #65273

Hi again.

Two things on my mind this time.

First: I have removed the add to cart popup that normaly displays and I can clearly see the item getting added in the cart but right after that the page reloads for no apparent reason. Does it have to be this way or is there any way to make that stop, it's annoying when you're reading and the page suddenly reloads.

Second: When I'm in the checkout I have chosen to display images in the cart, the column is there but no images are displayed. Any way to fix that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #65297

Hi,

1. I think tht you can use the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" then your product page will not reload if your product don't have variants or customfield.

2. Are you using the last version of Hikashop ?

11 years 7 months ago #65318

Yes, it's the latest 1.6.0 version that I'm using.
The "After a product is added to the cart" is set to "Always stay on the same page" and The "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" is set to Yes.

• Thank you received: 13075
11 years 7 months ago #65518

On top of these options, the system will only be able to not refresh the page in some cases. For example, with custom item fields or options on the product page, it won't be able to not refresh.
So if it refreshes while the options Mohamed talked about are set properly, that's normal and we can't change that.

11 years 7 months ago #65545

I'm not using variants or custom fields though and it's still reloading?

• Thank you received: 13075
11 years 7 months ago #65738

It was an example. there are other cases where the system has to refresh the page.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds