SOLVED: CSV Import

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #67981

I'm having issues using in the import feature, I want to Import a CSV file that has a product name and image location for 50+ products, I also want them imported based on a template which I've created which has 10 variants (size option which requires a price increase), The import seems to function fine however upon looking at some of the products some of the variants seem to be losing the price increases. Is this a bug? or is it possible that I have to do something special to the CSV to make it 100% compatible..

*EDIT*
I've found that re-uploading the information twice seems to fill in the blanks despite the system message saying that there were "0 new products imported" on the second upload, There defiantly seems to be a bug there though.. or maybe it's my hosting being slow.. =/

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by dc10555.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 6 months ago #68013

Glad to see you found the solution by yourself :). If you could mark the topic as solved that would be perfect!

The following user(s) said Thank You: dc10555

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #68289

Yea, I can mark it solved no problem but out of curiousity, am I correct in saying that this is a server issue or is there also an issue with the Hikashop import function that might cause it? :P

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 6 months ago #68474

Yes, that's probably a server issue.
When you import CSVs with files/images, the files/images need to be moved/downloaded. That can induce some high load on the server. Redoing the import until it does all the products is indeed the solution.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dc10555

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds