Shipping Charges not added after logging in

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #85955

It seems that there is a problem when adding products to the cart before logging in.

If you add a product and then go to the checkout then the product is shown with price + tax, but no shipping charge. This is quite correct since at this stage we have not yet logged in and the system does not know where to ship to.

However if you then login and leave the shipping address the same as the billing address shipping is still not added.

If you are logged in before putting any products in the cart then everything works fine and shipping is added correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 4 months ago #86032

Please make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop. I recall such issue in a previous version of HikaShop.

11 years 3 months ago #86643

Nicolas,

I am using the latest stable version 2.0.0 and Joomla 2.5.7

This problem is particularly bad for first-time buyers who may well add products to the cart before registering.

Well not a problem for the buyers, but for the merchant who will receive an order with no shipping charges added.

Jim

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 3 months ago #86861

We are not able to reproduce the problem.

Can you provide a link to your shop so that we can see that ?

11 years 3 months ago #86889

Hi Guys,

Looks like everything working OK. Perhaps some sort of caching problem on my mobile device. Sorry for the confusion.

Great product.

P.S. with a few minor CSS changes to the views the product works great on iPhone and Android.

Apologies again

Rgds Jim

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds