HELP not able to add products to Cart

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #90132

Customer's started to complain that they could not add a specific items to the Cart. When I turned on Debug, it flagged the custom Field I had added. It was a custom field added to the Item table and to a specific category of products. When I turned on Debug it stated that the column did not exist. When I look in the database the column was there but labled different in hikashop_cart_product. So I modified it. Once doing this, no items can be added to the cart, so I deleted the field via Administrator and recreated. Have the same issue, but now debug is giving me the following error.

JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'a.category_id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.product_id,a.category_id, a.category_id FROM j25_hikashop_product_related AS a LEFT JOIN j25_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_related_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND a.product_related_type='related' AND a.product_id=689 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,1,%') ORDER BY a.product_related_ordering ASC

Help! I need to get this working without rebuilding the site. I have added the admin details in the attached document

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by crowcreekc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #90133

Ok, went into the cPanel and then PHP MyAdmin and had to Re-Optimize every Hikashop table. Now working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds