Affiliate Partners edit User

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #3284

When you go to Affiliate>Partners and edit a user and the user has no address. When you click on the green + button and the pop up window appears, the fields to put in information briefly appear then go away. The text description for each field shows, just not the fields. Any reason?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #3286

Also in the same area, if I have multiple currencies and I select a currency for my Partner currency and save, it doesn't take. It defaults back to whatever the currency is for the first one.

13 years 3 months ago #3287

One last thing, can an affiliate only be registered to one product, or multiple select of any product of more than one. I only ask this because my client asked if the affiliate could look at their sales. By promo code they can't do that.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 3 months ago #3315

Hi,

I cannot reproduct your first problem. It's working properly on our end. It's also working on our demo website. Do you use a custom back end template or maybe it comes from your browser ?

For the fact that the user information is not properly saved, you can replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php by the one in the package enclosed. That should solve the problem. Thank you for reporting the problem.

File Attachment:

File Name: user.zip
File Size:3 KB

For your last question, I'm not sure I understand what is the relation between restricting the affiliate program and the display of sales stats to the parnters ?
You can't restrict the affiliate program to a product. However, you can activate the display of advanced stats on the front end which will allow you parnters to see their sales with the corresponding option in the tab "affiliate" in the configuration of HikaShop.

Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #3457

Now I see what is wrong with the fields not showing up. I have a very long line of text for a check box. I am also using a component from another dealer that replaces code for breaks, however the component only works for the frontend not the backend. When I scroll the window over, there they are. You must have no wrap set for your table cells?

13 years 3 months ago #3460

There is no "no-wrap" CSS in there. If you give us the URL where you have the problem that would be great that you post it so that we can have a look.

13 years 3 months ago #3675

It actually exists on all your checkout pages. As mentioned before I had to use another component to put in breaks onload. The front end page is:

shesuccessconference.com/component/hikashop/checkout.html

When I had put in this:

Tick here if you don’t want to be sent
third party marketing materials
or offers from our sponsors
and partners.

The whole table expanded and the above text was all in one line.

13 years 3 months ago #3677

You just have to tweak your CSS. There is no no-wrap. The browser just split the columns 50% each on the form on my end by default (that could be different with other browsers indeed).

There, you could for example have used the CSS:
#hikashop_checkout_login_right_part td.key{ width: 30% }

That would have force the width of the labels to 30% and 70% for the second column with the input fields.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds