Categorie picture saving problem

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #11180

Hello,
I just installed the HikaShop and I created 4 categories. I tried to save a picture of the last categorie I created and the picture stays black after saving and I get this message:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /home/content/99/7225399/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 306

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/home/content/99/7225399/html/media/com_hikashop/upload/gold-coins.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/content/99/7225399/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 306

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/99/7225399/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 261

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/99/7225399/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 295
What can i do to solve this problem?
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 1 month ago #11187

Hi,

The problem is between your file and the GD library of PHP which hikashop uses to handle your images. These error messages indicates that php was not able to open your file because it is not a valid image. It can happen if your image is a GIF image but that you changed the extension of the file to jpg for example. Also, please make sure that the file is saved in RGB format and not CMYK format as that can cause issues as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds