Invoice & Shipping Invoice Showing up Blank

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #19710

I have the shopping cart configured, but when I want to open up the invoice to print out it just shows up as blank space. I tried this on the demo site and it works just fine. Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Thanks,

Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 9 months ago #19730

That's the first time someone report such problem. Could you give more information on your setup ?
Version of joomla, version of HikaShop, browser used ? That will help us understand more the problem.

Also, could you try to activate the debug mode of joomla in the configuration of joomla and try again ?

If you still have a blank page, could you try to turn on the display_errors option of your php.ini and try again ? That way, that should show the error message behind that blank page.

12 years 9 months ago #19801

Sure here is my information. I'm using Joomla 1.5.23, I just installed Hikashop Essential 1.5.2, and am using Firefox 4.01. I'm going to test out the debug mode and turning on the display errors option next. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Joe

12 years 9 months ago #20098

I tried the debug mode, but that didn't seem to work and the other thing I wasn't able to figure out. I tried it on IE, but I got the same result. Is there anything else that I could try?

Thanks,

Joe

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 9 months ago #20113

Please download again HikaShop from your order details page and install it over your current version. That should fix the problem.

12 years 9 months ago #21168

Did what you said and now the invoices work! Thanks for your help!

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds