Google Analytics conversion code

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 10 months ago #306756

Hi,

@Jheroen :
If you activate the "Display view files" setting of your HikaShop configuration. Then, do an order with the payment method you want to check and go to the thank you page. There, it will tell you if it's checkout/after_end.php or checkout/end.php that is used to display the main area of the page.
The only case this wouldn't help is if you set a return URL in your payment methods. In that case, it will use another page of your website I don't know about.
So if you want us to tell you exactly ( more that what I already wrote ), please provide a screenshot of what you see at the end of the checkout for each of your payment methods with the URL of the address bar of your browser. Please also provide a screenshot of the settings of your payment methods so that we can know how you configured them (I actually already asked you about that a few messages ago).

@Bprak :
No, this plugin doesn't use Enhanced Ecommerce and I don't know of a plugin which does for now.

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #306789

Hi Nicolas, you have the admin login for the website in this case :)

We searched and tried and read tens of topics and we can't find it :(

In your inbox are the details...

Please?

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 10 months ago #306807

Hi,

Please understand that the support we're supposed to provide is for bugs and questions regarding the use of HikaShop, not development support. And I believe all you need is already written on this thread...
Anyways, I made an exception here and looked on your website backend.
You did add the code I gave before to the checkout/after_end.php view file.
However, the bank transfer and user points payment methods you're using don't have a return URL set so they use their default thank you page which is displayed by checkout/end.php not checkout/after_end.php
And if I check the checkout/end.php view file via the Display>Views menu of your backend, I don't see the code I gave you before. So that's why the orders made with these payment methods are not taken into account. You need to add the code in that checkout/end.php view file so that it can be displayed in the thank you page of these two payment methods.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jheroen

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #306808

Hi Nicolas,

Yes i know that you can't support anyone with this kind of questions; although i appreciate it very much that you have helped us out here.

The default page which appears after order is done was not easy to find ( we found the files but did not get how the other details were published there). I hope this will work as i have seen that more people who use google this way have problems getting it to work.

Many thanks !

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jheroen.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds