Error message in checkout relating to shipping

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #21218

Hi

I am using the Australia Post plugin for shipping and have added the correct weight and size to each of the products. Only problem is when I select a product and place it in the cart and try to checkout it comes up with this error

The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods

I know for sure that the 1 single item that I have selected with a weight of 49 grams and is 30cm in length, does not exceed the acceptable size of shipping for Australia Post method of shipping.

Am I missing something else?

Cheers
Nigel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #21224

You can double check the products you wish to checkout. It might be possible that you have just neglected one or two items that is why you got exceeded. It is always best to double check items before checking it all out.

12 years 9 months ago #21246

I have doubled checked the products. I ahve even attached a screen shot of the product specs. Putting just this product by itself into the shopping cart causes the error to occur.

Interestingly it only happens when I select a product like this one which uses variants. If i select a smililar product with no variants, the problem does not occur.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 9 months ago #21256

You should put the weight for each of the variants via the button "manage variants". That should help.

12 years 9 months ago #21283

Thanks, that fixed it :)

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds