I get several errors after adding order

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #23655

these are the following errors:

Warning: end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\wamp\www\joomla1.6\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php on line 920

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$methods in C:\wamp\www\joomla1.6\plugins\hikashopshipping\ups\ups.php on line 92

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\joomla1.6\plugins\hikashopshipping\ups\ups.php on line 92

Warning: end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\wamp\www\joomla1.6\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php on line 920

I do not understand it right, if you require more information please ask and thanks for helping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
12 years 7 months ago #23666

For the error on line 920, you can change the line:

$element->characteristics[$k]->default=end($mainCharacteristics[$element->product_id][$k]);
by:
if(!empty($mainCharacteristics[$element->product_id][$k])) $element->characteristics[$k]->default=end($mainCharacteristics[$element->product_id][$k]);
in the file administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php

For the error on line 92, you can change the code:
foreach($rate->shipping_params->methods as $method){
						if($method=='TDCB' || $method=='TDA' || $method=='TDO' || $method=='308' || $method=='309' || $method=='310'){
							$this->freight=true;
						}
						else{
							$this->classicMethod=true;
						}
					}
by the code:
if(!empty($rate->shipping_params->methods)){
	    			foreach($rate->shipping_params->methods as $method){
						if($method=='TDCB' || $method=='TDA' || $method=='TDO' || $method=='308' || $method=='309' || $method=='310'){
							$this->freight=true;
						}
						else{
							$this->classicMethod=true;
						}
					}
    			}
in the file plugins\hikashopshipping\ups\ups.php

12 years 7 months ago #23673

and proceed as you suggested q but I still get the same errors

• Thank you received: 13036
12 years 7 months ago #23675

That should solve these problems. Are you sure that you did the modifications on the correct website ?
Not that these problems occur because the characteristic(s) of your product are apparently not configured properly and your ups plugin is not configured.

12 years 7 months ago #23706

already solved the problem, what happened was that by modifying the file does not save and make copies for tube but is ready to modify only that one of the ProCut I get this default value of I one of the Characteristics of That Is not available as a product variant. Please check the Characteristics and variants of that product but I think it would have to check the settings ... thank you very much for the support

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds