Shipping error related to USPS

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #32135

Receive this error on checkout:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$shipping_params in /home/healings/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 801

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/healings/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 801

Error only exists if USPS plugin is enabled. Sounds like USPS is not receiving an expected property or variable. However the shipping(including USPS) seems to still function and calculate shipping costs just fine despite the error. Would even ignore it but it takes up alot of space and looks ugly during checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 4 months ago #32162

Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ? If not you should update.

Looking at the code in there, I don't see why that error would happen.

12 years 4 months ago #32279

I have 1.5.4, I also don't know why we are getting the error, UPS works fine so I dont think we have incorrect settings or are missing a piece of product information. I'm making the request to transfer to the production server now, which may be the issue. Ill post again after its done and we test again. Thanks for the help.

12 years 4 months ago #33188

This was a noob mistake, joomla 1.7 error reporting was set to maximum. Sorry for the confusion.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 4 months ago #33189

Otherwise, you can replace that line:
$shippings[$k]->shipping_params->shipping_min_price=round($shippings[$k]->shipping_params->shipping_min_price,(int)$currencies[$shippings[$k]->shipping_currency_id]->currency_locale);

by:

if(!empty($shippings[$k]->shipping_params->shipping_min_price)) $shippings[$k]->shipping_params->shipping_min_price=round($shippings[$k]->shipping_params->shipping_min_price,(int)$currencies[$shippings[$k]->shipping_currency_id]->currency_locale);

in that file and that will remove the notice message.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds