Invoice Print and Credit Card details Issues

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 2 weeks ago #46335

In Business Version 1.5.7

Hi Nicolas,

When you have an order with more than 25 items the shipping and invoice print-outs are truncated at 25 items only - Page 1 shows the Addresses - Page 2 shows Items 1 to 25 - Page 3 onwards is blank so order items 26 onwards cannot be printed.

Can you please suggest a fix.

A further small issue has come up with payments by Credit Card, in the case where a customer re-visits the order and amends the credit card details - in the case we have they entered the details wrong in the first instance - in this case no email is generated containing the new half of the credit card details. Is this something that can be catered for, or should there be some way of preventing the changing of CC details, or a mechanism for changing the payment details?

Regards

Chris

Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by chris711. Reason: Additional issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 weeks ago #46453

Hi,

I remember that another user had that problem once. If I recall correctly, using another browser, it was working ok. In any case, HikaShop does not cut the list. It's your browser which does that while printing the invoice page. HikaShop just launches the print process of the browser. So you should try with another browser.

For the second problem, I must say that we didn't thought about that. That's quite complex to add. I think that it's better to just disable the modification for now.
For that, you can add that line:
if($_GET=='com_hikashop'&&$_GET=='order'&&$_GET=='pay') return false;

after the line:
function needCC(&$method) {

in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/creditcard.php

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 2 weeks ago #46883

Hi Nicolas,

Apologies for the very slow reply - just overwhelmed with work right now. You are absolutely correct in that the problem with Order and Shipping printouts was related just to Firefox - all works well in other browsers - I find this very strange that something as basic as a print instruction should be handled differently in different browsers, but there you are - it seems computers and software can't be trusted to apply standards really!

As far as the other issue with a customer editing CC details after placing the order - we too never thought of this until it happened a few times, usually just a case of the customer having supplied the wrong check code digits or something simple. However, probably something to look at for a future release to close that particular loophole - simplest may be to add an EDIT CC Details link which then triggers a new email with the changed card values?

Best regards

Chris

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 week ago #47021

Well, the best will be to make the credit card plugin compatible with that feature. But It's not easy and there are more important matters at hand for now. We'll put that in the todo list for later.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds