Checkout error on address confirm step

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #52530

Hello,

I recently began using hikashop for our start-up online store. The store was operating just fine until we moved the site to a new Virtual Private Server. Everything seems to work fine until checkout. The first step (confirming the cart) works fine. When we hit next to go to billing/shipping address, we get an internal server error. If I click on a step further down the line, it will go to that step, but stop because the address hasn't been filled in. I have played with the order of the checkout procedure and always get hung on the address part of the checkout. I have checked to make sure the users we are ordering with have valid addresses.

The site is CajunDaddyOnline.com, but isnt live yet. If anyone can help me, I would be happy to give access to the front and/or backend of the site.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #52579

Hi,

That's a known issue of previous versions of HikaShop in some cases. Please update to the latest version and that will probably fix the problem.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #60409

I'm wondering if you got this to work. It happens when a user isn't logged in. I have reported it elsewhere but tried putting the code in path.php to remove the checkout path if they're not logged in.

Let me know what you discover.

Thanks!

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #60468

That problem was something else since it was happening when clicking "next", not when accessing the address step via the progress bar.
Your problem is: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/6...h-address.html#60467

The following user(s) said Thank You: mtangelcv

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds