Cannot get UPS shipping module to show

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #64259

I have read through the forums and have tried a variety of combinations in order to get UPS shipping to show-up on checkout.

I have attached a few screenshots to show my settings. I had added weights and dimensions to my two test products and have tried it with dimensions included and excluded. If someone could assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64260

Three things I can see :

1. Check that the warehouse zone is the USA and not the USA minor Islands or some other zone with the same beginning.

2. Save the options of the plugin in the joomla plugins manager.

3. Maybe the methods you selected are not available in your case. Try to tick them all.

11 years 7 months ago #64261

I checked that the zone is in the United States of America and have saved the plugin using the Joomla plugin manager. I also checked all of the boxes for shipping option - but still no luck.

As far as I know, I dont have any specific shipping zones setup so I dont think thats the problem. Also, if I use the manual shipping option, my selections show up on checkout.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64386

I tried with the access you provided in private and I got the UPS rates during the checkout. So it seems to be working fine.

11 years 7 months ago #64422

Duh,,, I'm an idiot. For the manual shipping option, it shows the shipping options before you complete the registration. UPS shows them after you register (makes sense because it has to know where to ship to), so yes it is working fine.

I want to offer shipping from customers back to me so Im not sure how to do that with the module but I'm thinking its something I would have to go through UPS for.

Thanks again for the excellent support for your module!

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds