Shipping Prices are WRONG !

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 week ago #289653

Am I doing this from the 'My Subscriptions' page? We have the Business version. Also, that image you pasted is the Build that our system is showing. What should I expect the 'latest version'? It would appear it is a datastamp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 week ago #289654

Hello,

Yes, please download the latest version from our website (my subscriptions) and install it in your website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 1 week ago #289721

Still does the same thing. It nearly doubles the shipping price when you add the second item. Changing the qty to 2, of a single item, does not do this but adding a different item into the cart does.

Please help....

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 week ago #289741

Hello,

We just succeed to reproduce it on our end, and we published a fix through the last Hikashop version. Can you download it on our website, install it and test it again ?

Please, don't forget to clean your cart before testing it again.
Thank you.

6 years 1 week ago #289797

Excellent News. As someone who does Technical Support (product software & web development), I can fully understand the importance of being able to reproduce an issue in order to fix it.

I've downloaded the new version and done some minimal testing and everything now seems to be working as expected. I know that I've been a pain in the butt trying to get our shipping costs to be accurate. I do appreciate all the effort that has been put forth to resolve this issue. I can't imagine that we're the only company that was seeing this issue so hopefully it will help others and be a great upgrade to your product.

Thanks again for the great support !!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds