Unbelievable. No DHL shipping method

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 5 months ago #337361

One more request here... I got same answer from hika support year ago that hikashop partner interesting in developing it and I should contact them.
After contacting them, we got reply with bill 450 euros, and after that they will share it with all Hikashop users.
Hikashop maybe you can invest this 450 euros to your partner and everybody will be happy.
I agree with all commenters that DHL shipping integration is one of key moments and it is very strange that it was not developed for more than 3 years after so many requests.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
2 years 5 months ago #337372

Hello,

The development of the plugin is actually on our TODO list, since some people are interested, as you said.
However, some other developments, that were paid by customers took the priority and that's why there is nothing for now. But it's still something we want to work on in the near future.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com
The following user(s) said Thank You: politikchronist

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 4 months ago #347016

hi, i think the near future is about today ;-). its now 1 year an 4 days after that the plugin is on the todo list.
but serioesly, maybe its a good idea to put your todo list online and let people vote for what they really want.
higher votes means higher up in the TODO list. This way you'll create the most happy customers.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #347029

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please note that this was TsukiDev, a third party developer answering there. They were motivated to work on it and thus we left them this project. I'm not sure where they are with this at the moment.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347415

7 years since the first request about DHL-Plugin.

I thought after alle the trouble with other shopsolutions Hikashop is the way to go. But DHL is one of the biggest players - not hav a plugin is a really NoGo!

1 year 4 months ago #347429

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
It indeed took long. I talked to TsukiDev today following your message and they told me that in the end, they won't be developing it.
So I've added it to our todo list.
It should move much faster now, especially since there is demand for it.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348620

it sounds a little bit weird (not offending you), but 7 years some or many or most users want a DHL plugin and just because not many replies to the one or two topic doesn´t mean, that there is no interest or need.
It only means, that they read the two open topics here and don´t see a need to reply too,because all necessary info is written - the little info what was provided...

But I don´t wonder any longer ;)

1 year 2 months ago #348716

Hi,

That's not a good start. I've been in talk with several persons at DHL over the past few weeks in order to get a test account to be able to develop the plugin. So far, no account was provided, "because you don't really ship anything"...

I'm afraid we'll need to ask for someone's DHL account to be able to move forward.
If someone has an account and you're willing to help us move forward, please use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds