Lots of weird issues.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #1092

Currently I am evaluating Hikashop into a Joomla test site, in order to create a web store soon.

Now, I am facing some very, very weird situations:

- After Login, no User menu/User options appears. I have searched for such a module/option in the backend but i have been unable to find it.
- If I add to cart a product, it never is added to the cart. Sometime it is added, after hitting the button several (at least ten) times.
- The very few times a product is added to the cart, if i want to delete it, i also have to try a lot of times too.
- Almost all categories in my test shop has been fulled with at least one product, and those product has been also mostly associated with different categories. Despite of this, if I browse through a hikashop module set by category or by a side menu i created whose options were set "Type of content: category", the result is always the same: no produt is displayed in the page.
- If "Price display method" selected is "Cheapest price" in HikaShop module, a product with price range based on quantity is marked as "free" into the hikashop module ("CAMISA ROJA" one in my site).

You can find my test site at shoptest.avaray.com. Also, you can login as a shopper using "comprador" as username and password.

Any help will be welcomed.

Joomla 1.5.21.
MySQL - 5.0.90.
Hikashop starter pack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
13 years 4 months ago #1095

Hi,

1. The login screen is a joomla screen. HikaShop cannot display stuff there. If you want to access your account page, you will have to add a joomla menu of type Hikashop user cpanel layout.

2 and 3. Try this fix: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/3-bug-...-from-cart.html#1031 it will be included in the next release which is to come soon

4. You need to add an associated module to the menu so that it will display the products, etc. Please follow our tutorial which explains all that: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/67.html

5. you always need a price with a minimum quantity of 0.

13 years 4 months ago #1187

Thank you a lot for your support. I served very well. :)

But there is still an issue...

"5. you always need a price with a minimum quantity of 0."
I have done that and the test product "Camisa roja" is still shown as a free one.
The price/quantity ranges are:
25 EUR / 10 units
50 EUR / 5 units
100 EUR / 0 units

13 years 4 months ago #1190

I recall that there was soome issues with prices being free on the listing of products with older versions of HikaShop. Could you update to the latest and try again ? If it still doesn't work after the update, could you give us the URL where that happens so that we can have a look at the problem ?

13 years 4 months ago #1192

I installed Hikashop two days ago, so i think that this should be the newer version.

The url was posted already in the first post. It´s shoptest.avaray.com.

13 years 4 months ago #1194

I went there but I could see the price of the product camisa roja on the latest module. Could you be more specific ?

13 years 4 months ago #1197

Yes:

shoptest.avaray.com/index.php?option=com...jp-camisas&Itemid=63

You can see how "Camisa roja" article is marked with a 100 EUR price at the "Latest products" left module and how is marked as a free product at the main page.

Price ranges were:
The price/quantity ranges are:
25 EUR / 10 units
50 EUR / 5 units
100 EUR / 0 units

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Avaray. Reason: Further information

13 years 4 months ago #1208

We were able to reproduce the problem. If you edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php around line 470 and change the code

if(!empty($rows)){
to
if(!empty($rows) && $price_display_type!='cheapest'){
that will fix the problem. We will include the fix in next release.

13 years 4 months ago #1214

Works nice. Thanks a lot!

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds