500 - hikashopbridge, html, hikashopbridgeView

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #114513

I just upgraded to business, and then installed alphauserpoints. Now, when I go to the cart and enter details and hit register, it takes me to this page. (I am posting a screen shot).

I tried disabling Alphauserpoints, but it didn't help. I would like Alphauserpoints to work, but I'm losing customers and would like to delete it if that is the problem.

www.meluna.ca

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
10 years 9 months ago #114530

Hi,

Could you turn on the debug mode option of the joomla configuration and try again ?

That will display an error message with more information which will allow us to understand what's going on.

10 years 9 months ago #114557

Here is a screen shot in debug mode

Attachments:

10 years 9 months ago #114558

Here is another one

Attachments:

10 years 9 months ago #114561

It's coming from a module of HikaShop.
Try to disable the module instances of "HikaShop content module" one by one via the joomla module manager to find out which one is the culprit and keep it disabled so that your website works again.

Then, you can try to go in its hikashop options and make sure that everything is correctly configured and save the options. Then, try to enable it again to see if that helped.

10 years 9 months ago #114565

I disabled all of them and it didn't work... I just thought of something. I had an error with the currency updater.

Warning: file() [function.file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /homepages/40/d276394961/htdocs/htsites/smartfemininehygiene/Joomla_2/plugins/hikashop/rates/rates.php on line 38

Warning: file( www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml ) [function.file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /homepages/40/d276394961/htdocs/htsites/smartfemininehygiene/Joomla_2/plugins/hikashop/rates/rates.php on line 38

10 years 9 months ago #114571

So, it seems to be the currency updater. I disabled it, and it worked. I also had to hide the position of the currency updater and disable all currencies except for Canadian Dollars. Can I just have the old currency things back?

10 years 9 months ago #114583

I don't think that disabling the currencies changes anything.

The error of the currency updater plugin means that you won't be able to use it as your hosting company restricted that possibility. Unpbulishing it is thus indeed the solution.

10 years 9 months ago #114751

So, the currency switcher module isn't working right since the update. I have the rate updater turned off. When I have the Currency Switcher Module showing, and try to switch to a different currency, the checkout page goes all crazy. As long as the currency is not changed, it works fine. I have it turned on, but in a hidden position, as it all goes crazy if it is turned off as well. Any ideas? I think updating the currencies when the updater wasn't working corrupted something. I just need to know what to fix.

10 years 9 months ago #114753

Also, my url ends with ?Itemid=577 and it used to end with just html, which I would like back...

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 9 months ago #114754

Hi,

As Nicolas said, it can't be the currency switcher because it uses "mod_hikashop_currency" and your error comes from "mod_hikashop".
It is a HikaShop module, like "product listing", "category listing", etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 9 months ago #114794

OK, you were right. I think it was just still caching the funny page. Now it's working fine with the currency switcher on. Thanks!

So do I need to look further into the mod_hikashop thing? I have them all turned off expect one, which I tested with it off and it didn't make a difference. What about the item number at the end of all of the urls? Could the 577 be a clue about which module?

10 years 9 months ago #114795

OK, so as soon as I posted that I got a the same problem. I am going to start a new topic because it doesn't seem to be the same issue as the first one.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds