Mysterious page while checking out

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #114998

I am having a page issue during the check out process.

I used the flow chart my first check out column is login and address.

When a customer proceeds to the first check out and uses an existing log in they are directed to the second page just fine.

The issue.... when someone proceeds to checkout and instead of loggin in they create an account it will direct them to a mysterious page with their billing address and cart (which is displayed in euros when everything else is correct and in dollars.) Then you hit next at the bottom and it will direct you to the correct page...

it displays this message above the cart Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sgo/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.php on line 28

Also the url is www.sgoriginal.com/index.php/shop/men/checkout/step/step-1

Please help the site is sgoriginal.com Add something to your cart and create an account and you will see the mysterious page.

Next issue on the registration for it only allows you to choose United State of America which is correct. But it won't let me choose the states which is in the box above. All it has is a star with no drop down box in the state column. I have all 50 states published in zones.

PLEASE HELP

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by nater.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #115021

Hi,
Can you download the last version of Hikashop and install it again ? Also can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?

10 years 8 months ago #115104

Thank you so much for the quick response. Also Thanks a million for fixing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I installed the new package and the Mysterious euros page is now gone.

My workflow diagram was the following FYI

Login shipping
address coupon
fields payment
terms and conditions

I understand to not require a login during checkout you must purchase the commercial versions... Is that the only way? What workflow line up could I just get an address in the first column and keep my second column the same as I have it? Or do I need the other version to do something like this?

Also what does the fields button do?

The only other issue I have now is when someone is registering the row for what state you live in does not have a drop down box... I have all 50 states published and I have USA published i my zones. It has a drop down box for the country but you cannot choose your state. Any suggestions?

www.sgoriginal.com add something to cart and look at registration form to see issue with the states not having a drop down box just an empty line.

Nate

10 years 8 months ago #115117

1. Regarding the no registration checkout, yes you'll need a commercial version, you'll probably find more information there :

If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.

2. As it's said on the documentation :

The fields layout enables you to ask your customers additional information thank to custom fields on order. This custom fields functionality is only available on the Business version of HikaShop

3. Can you show me how did you configured your address_state custom field, did you edited it ?

10 years 8 months ago #115150

It is published in the custom fields menu.

Field type : Zone
Required: yes
Custom Error Message: LEFT BLANK
Default Value: *
Zone: States

Published: yes
Front end: YEs
Back end form: Yes
Back end listing: no

Then in the preview the drop down is not working either.

In the configuration-zones tab I published USA and searched all 50 states. Everything else is NOT published.

Thanks for answering this has been amazingly helpful

p.s. Which commercial version has the no registration option... How much is it? Thanks If you don't know i'll look it up

10 years 8 months ago #115438

Regarding Hikashop versions you'll find more information there ? Did you solved your State problem ?

10 years 8 months ago #115520

For some reason I solved the state issue. I didn't do anything different but for some reason it now works :)

Thanks for your help. My store is up and running like a champ.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds