"Add to Wishlist" button not working at all

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #65625

I recently upgraded to HikaShop 1.6.0 Essential mainly for its wish list functionality. I am running into major issues with the wish list feature, it is not functioning at all. Plugins and modules are enabled.

Although the "notify me when available" button is present, the secondary wish list window only offers name and email without any variants.

There are no save chosen product variants / options.

There is no ability for customer to view / edit / delete / move to basket / copy to basket

There are no wish list basket options or customer comments field.

More importantly the wish list dose not appear after submission of name and email under the administrative back end.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 7 months ago #65781

Hi TS44,

With the wish lists enabled, when a product have no stock, the "Add to wishlist" button is displayed.
When the customer arrive on his wish list, he can manage the name of the wishlist, the sharing type for the wishlist, edit the product quantities, remove products, add them to his cart.
On the wish list listing, he can remove some wish lists, create a new one.

Add a comment field on a wish list seems to be a good idea, I add it in the TODO list.

I think that you have some configuration problems, can you give me some screenshots of your configuration ?

What is the "secondary wish list window" for you ?
And can you explain with more details the "There are no save chosen product variants / options." problem ?

11 years 7 months ago #65917

Here are some screenshots of the configuration;

The secondary wish list is just the panel that appears after the add to wish list button is activated. In this window/panel there are no choices to choose product variants such as color, size, etc.

The wish list cart/module remains empty.

Regards

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by TS44. Reason: wrong file type

11 years 7 months ago #65919

Also error screen produced carries a line of code.

product/116-welcome-to-baltimore-zip-up-unisex-span-class-hikashop-product-variant-subname-black-s-span#

Regards

Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #66060

Hi TS44,

First of all, can you try to install the last release from our site hikashop.com ? Because the "an error occured" message in the popup notice has been corrected since the last release.

I think that it will correct the other problem, the add to wishlist button will be displayed too. You can see in HikaShop > Display > Views, in the view "product / quantity" at the end of the file you will see the check for the waitlist feature and the add to wishlist button, the code have to be like that:

$waitlist = $this->config->get('product_waitlist',0);
						if(hikashop_level(1) && ($waitlist==2 || ($waitlist==1 && (!empty($this->element->main->product_waitlist) || !empty($this->element->product_waitlist))))){ ?>
							</div><div id="hikashop_product_waitlist_main" class="hikashop_product_waitlist_main">
							<?php
							$empty='';
							jimport('joomla.html.parameter');
							$params = new JParameter($empty);
							echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_ME_WAITLIST'),'add_waitlist',$params,hikashop_completeLink('product&task=waitlist&cid='.$this->row->product_id),'window.location=\''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_completeLink('product&task=waitlist&cid='.$this->row->product_id)).'\';return false;');

}
						if($this->params->get('add_to_wishlist')  && $config->get('enable_wishlist', 1)){
							echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">';
								echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);
							echo '</div>';
						}

11 years 7 months ago #66085

Hello Xavier,

I downloaded the latest release from HikaShop.com on 09/15/12. Has the this issue been corrected since then?

Could there be another problem?

11 years 7 months ago #66087

$waitlist = $this->config->get('product_waitlist',0);
if(hikashop_level(1) && ($waitlist==2 || ($waitlist==1 && (!empty($this->element->main->product_waitlist) || !empty($this->element->product_waitlist))))){ ?>
</div><div id="hikashop_product_waitlist_main" class="hikashop_product_waitlist_main">
<?php
$empty='';
jimport('joomla.html.parameter');
$params = new JParameter($empty);
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_ME_WAITLIST'),'add_waitlist',$params,hikashop_completeLink('product&task=waitlist&cid='.$this->row->product_id),'window.location=\''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_completeLink('product&task=waitlist&cid='.$this->row->product_id)).'\';return false;');
}
if($this->params->get('add_to_wishlist') && $config->get('enable_wishlist', 1)){
echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);
echo '</div>';
}
}?>
</div>
<?php

This is the code I have, it looks to mirror the example.

11 years 7 months ago #66163

Hi,

It seem's that you have the last version of HikaShop.
I tried your configuration on my end, and it's working fine.

The "add to wishlist" button appear on the product page, and not on the waitlist subscription page, look at this screenshot:

Hope this will help you.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Xavier.

11 years 7 months ago #66301

Xavier,

The "add to wishlist" button dose not appear on my product page although the "Notify me when available" button dose.

example in screen shot.

The waitlist subscription page also remains blank as dose the wishlist module.

How should everything be configured?

Than you

Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #66309

Xavier,

I triple checked the configuration and enabled the "Add to wishlist" button under "Default parameters for products" after which I ran into a error code.

Fatal error: Call to a member function displayButton() on a non-object in /home/seekwith/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/quantity.php on line 18

I edit the file "product / quantity" in HikaShop > Display > View.
Placing the code within the php tag.

<?php
if(!isset($this->cart))
$this->cart = hikashop_get('helper.cart');

Now everything looks to be working fine.

Thank you

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 13069
11 years 7 months ago #66479

We'll add that on our end.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds