Hikashop Quote Basket: Sudden error in final step.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #85168

Hi,

I've been fiddling with Hikashop and managed to turn it into a neat quote basket which sends of a clean email to the site owner. It all worked perfectly until I added ACL Manager (to restrict the client's access) and upgraded to Joomla 5.8. (was 5.5.)

Now suddenly I get the following error in the final step (but the email does arrive):

"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$email in //path to site deleted//administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php on line 526
Thank you for your interest, we will contact you shortly."

I realise I can't expect much help, as I'm using the free version, but I'm happy to pass on my documentation and/or the entire backup which only has hikashop on it. (It get pulled into a standard website by means of an i-Frame.)

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
11 years 3 months ago #85275

Hi,

That's just a notice message, so nothing important. One simple way to remove it is to change the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "no" and you should not see it anymore.

Otherwise, to fix that simply add a @ before the $ characters on that line and that should remove the notice message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dimps1

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #85862

Hi Nicholas,
Thanks very much – it was the error reporting (silly of me!). It all works perfick now!

If anyone want this quote cart without having to go through the hassle of the myriads of changes I made, could I simply send them the following files for them to upload to their Joomla site. ie would that work, and have I left anything out?

../administrator/componenets/com_hikashop
../components/com_hikashop
../language/en-GB/en-GB.com_hikashop.ini
../modules/mod_hikashop_cart
../modules/mod_hikashop_currency
../modules/mod_hikashop_wishlist
../plugins/hikashop
../plugins/hikashoppayment
../plugins/hikashopshipping
../accessorie/media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.html.php

If you like, I can send you the link to see how it works. I can also send you a copy of the email so you can see how that is laid out – very different form a shopping cart email.

Kind regards

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 3 months ago #85926

Hi,

You can send it to "nicolas at hikashop.com".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds