Re: include a custom field in the confirmation emails?

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 9 months ago #294267

Hi,

Note that you have specific email display settings (which aren't on your screenshot) in the custom product field for the emails.
If these settings are set to yes and you don't see the custom product field on the emails it's either:
- that you didn't enter a value for the field in the products of the order
- that your emails have been customized with an old version of the code which doesn't support these display options. In that case, you would have to remove the customization of your emails in the menu System>Emails and then reapply your changes to the new version of the emails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 1 month ago #304004

Hi
I have some problem but I want to add only information to administrator email.
I add custom field (REFERENCIA) in product page. but I want to add this information in email from administrator.
how I can add this field?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 1 month ago #304012

Hi,

Just enable the "Order administrator notification" and the "payment notification" options under the "display: mail" section of the settings of your custom field and you should be good to go:
monosnap.com/file/Ra2zmJvGGbzxsujTSvXDQkZfWVZdNz

Note that if you have an old version of HikaShop, you might not have these display settings. In that case, you should update your HikaShop. I see that you have an old Essential edition, so you don't have access to the emails edition interface in the menu System>Emails which would allow you to edit the emails to add custom code and be able to display the custom fields even without that setting from recent versions of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds