Label - Next Button

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #79563

Hi! I've included this modification and it works great for changing the final button to 'confirm'. (My workflow is login_address,shipping_payment,coupon_cart_status_fields_confirm,end). My only problem is that when I make this modification it adds a next button to the first step of the checkout. This next button is unnecessary because of the register button which is already present (which I've labeled submit). Is there any way to remove the unneeded next button but keep the 'confirm' modification on the final step? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by hollywood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 4 months ago #79578

Hi,

You need the two buttons, because the system needs that the address is registered to continue the checkout.
When clicking on submit, the page is reloaded with the addresses listing displayed. And then you have to click on "Next".

I suggest to change the actual "Submit" to "Save" or something like that.

Else a way could be to set a parameter in post when clicking on "Submit", then add some javascript to submit the form again if the post var is present.
It will reload the page twice and go to the next step. It require some JavaScript and PHP knowledge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds