mobile apps for hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #309567

I've just been looking at this as a possible add-on to my website.
>> I hope you are review on that site : harmis-hikashop.com/
However, I can't actually tell from your website what you actually do for the 99,- euros.
>> we are upload API component of hikashop on your website, after we make the build and show you application from your account.
How does this work - it 'looks' like it has to work via your services which begs the question why?
>> Simple API data comes from your hikashop.
There should at least be an explanation of what it is you do for the money, how it works and what specifically can be done by the owner of the app. How secure is this going to be, especially if users are putting in payment or other sensitive information?
>> We are show you client live application how many we done till that : harmis-hikashop.com/ . All data comes from hikashop, so that always secure.
Is there a component or module that installs into the website to manage this?
>> API manage from the component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #309568

Hi there Harmis,

I understand this is going to sound mean (but it's not meant to, I promise) - please get someone who truly understands English and can reply in English.

The fact that we can't truly understand you does not help the situation.

Additionally, I have to agree with the other user: lesk, we need WAY more information and it has to be on your website not on a Skype call.
This isn't even a $$ issue, if we are going to recommend or use this, we NEED to understand the effect this will have on:

a. security
b. performance,
c. what can and can't be changed to adapt to our design/look
d. what can be turned on/off in terms of features / how customizable is this solution?
e. possibly even SEO,
f. etc etc

And on that note, your website does not even look that professional - this does NOT help your cause as while $ 99 is not a HUGE amount of money IF you do what you claim and it works well but in the current state of things - lack of information, lack of credibility - it makes us all who WOULD be interested shy/run away from your product/service because it all seems too doubtful.

If you truly have a working solution, believe me, a lot of people could be interested if you took a bit of time, I suspect 5-10 hours of work max to fix up your website and put in everything that is needed to take all doubts away...

Things to fix:

* Having a 1 page website has been shown to be less convincing than a multi-page website, you should put additional content on separate pages not just everything on one long page

* You have so many typos/English errors that it makes someone think you are not professional which I am sure is not the case, just correct them all!

* Your presentation video is screen recorded - no audio/no human voice to explain things - POOR result, does NOT convince.

* Make your pricing more clear, is it a 1 time fee or a monthly fee, for this type of service I ask myself that question, I hope it's a one time fee but it should be listed!

* Add more questions/answers to your FAQ section

* Fix dead links - the Screenshots link at the bottom of the page = dead/does not go anywhere - the devil is in the details, if you don't pay attention to those how is someone supposed to think that you took care of the important details in the solution that you provide.

* Since you are on the west coast of India, you might also want to include hours of operations and what they represent to the rest of the world, most of your clients are probably going to be in the US and Europe

I took the time to write all of this because I'd love a quality solution for Hikashop so hopefully you will become that!
Cheers,

E.

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by itsyogakids.

4 years 7 months ago #309569

Can you explain why you have to upload this App onto my website. Surely it's just a component that I can configure myself.

You say "Simple API data comes from your hikashop." If it's simple why is it 99,-?

Your website says: "Yes its free extensions, We are ready to increase your business. Its life time free service connected with Hikashop extensions"

So, you're charging 99,- to install it, but how and why is it necessary for you to do this?

4 years 7 months ago #309573

Hello,

Can you explain why you have to upload this App onto my website. Surely it's just a component that I can configure myself.
>> Component upload your self, Its free already on JED.

You say "Simple API data comes from your hikashop." If it's simple why is it 99,-?
>> In $99 we are setup Android and iOs application, API extension is already free I hope you also check that one.

Your website says: "Yes its free extensions, We are ready to increase your business. Its lifetime free service connected with Hikashop extensions"
>> API extensions already free.

So, you're charging 99,- to install it, but how and why is it necessary for you to do this?
>> We are not given android and iOS Source code, that's why we are set up that in $99, Also if you want to change in flow and design or extra features than its take the extra charge for that.

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by harmis.

4 years 7 months ago #309574

This does not answer our questions - please get someone who understands our questions so that you can answer them all. [and update your website as well]

4 years 7 months ago #309575

Thanks for Advice for a website upgrade, we are do it latter. We just keep in mind your changes for the future upgrade.
Our other website is: ecommercemobileapplication.com/
We are waiting for Joomla 4 stable version after we wait some time how the response from users.
Lots of security issue in Joomla 3.5 version also lots of clients convert Joomla to Opencart or Magento or Woo-commerce.
So our focus right now on Joomla 4 secure version.

4 years 7 months ago #309576

I see.... so the 99,- is for you to load and supply the app via your Google store. Which means I am never in control of my own mobile apps and there's obviously no control of that via the free component - which I have not yet found on the Joomla site or yours (otherwise I would have got it and installed it to see what it does). I've already downloaded your 'demo Apps' for my phone, but that tells me nothing and I'm required to install my phone number and give you access to my phone's data just to demo the product properly. Not a chance!

Whilst I think you may have something useful, I'm reluctant to go further with this because I don't understand what it is you're doing that costs 99,-

Thanks

4 years 7 months ago #309578

itsyogakids wrote: This does not answer our questions - please get someone who understands our questions so that you can answer them all. [and update your website as well]

>> Ok. I hope you at least understand what try to say, Almost every question wise I have given an answer that enough to explain what we did it till that and what service we provide you. Any doubt in there than you can tell us.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds