About license and personal information

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #45531

Hello!
I am interested in your essential software and I have several questions to consult you. First, I have 4 commercial websites. If I use HikaShop Essential, should I buy 4 licenses or 1 license? If I buy 1 license, can I use it in 4 websites? how can I activate the license in other 3 website?
Second, your company may collect personal information, but I don’t like this behavior. I want to know whether the collection is compulsory? Do I need to send the copy of my credit cart or other cards ? Do I need to submit 4 site's URL and IP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 weeks ago #45650

Hi,

You will be able to install HikaShop on the four websites once you purchase 1 license. However, the support and services like the cron task will be limited to one website.

The activation should be automatic. If you have a problem, you will get an error message telling you how to contact us regarding the problem.

You don't need to send any data manually. URLs of websites are stored automatically when you use our service. That is necessary for the licensing system. Your email address and IP address is already stored on our website since you created an account on it in order to post your question.
Your address will be stored on our website too if you buy HikaShop.
We cannot not collect that information as we are required by law to collect it, for accounting, but also for the police, should they ask our records.
We never ever collect any credit card information or any other information that is not necessary or required and we never and will never sell that information to any other company.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds