cannot find module for a menu item

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #45598

Hello, I created a hikashop checkout menu item so I could choose force menu at checkout to not display the cart menu in the checkout pages.(The checkout menu item does not offer hikashop menu options, as the product listing and category listing hidden menu items do) All my pages are formatted as I want, "image and title", but if you click back after ordering, a page displays, atv-utv-accessories.com/checkout/product/listing , and I cannot find the associated menu or module item to format it, I am only using "image and title", this page is showing "image and title and description" which is too large for the page. I checked each module and menu and they are all set to "image and title". So I do not know how to format this page atv-utv-accessories.com/checkout/product/listing .

Also, when creating a hidden menu item, there is a dialogue box that says:
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.

The display on that page on the website is just what I want: a product listing of the category, and when you click a product the product detail page comes up, it appears as if I do not need to add a module in order to enable the clickthrough navigation to product details. I am still confused over when it is absolutely necessary to add a module to a hidden menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 weeks ago #45934

For your first question, you should set the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" I think so that it goes where you want when you hit back.

You don't need to add a module to your menu. HikaShop will generate it automatically when you display the pages of the menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds