PayPal Error

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #16475

I was getting the following error when testing a paypal payment "PayPal does not allow your country of residence to deliver to the country you wish to" so as it was on the PayPal page I logged a call with them and below is the response I received, can you please tell me if this makes sense and where I can find this setting?

From the error message your buyer got "PayPal does not allow your country of residence to deliver to the country you wish to", I am quite sure that this happened when he was trying to change the address on the PayPal page, as different from the one specified on the shopping cart, it threw an error.

This depend on the variable "address_override=1" in your button or if ExpressCheckout "ADDRESSOVERRIDE=1"

1 - The address specified in prepopulation variables overrides the PayPal member’s stored address. The payer is shown the passed-in address but cannot edit it. No address is shown if the address is not valid, such as missing required fields like country, or is not included at all.

Try to modify address override to 0 - if you were using a third party shopping cart, please contact your provider directly in order to check your store' settings.

HH.

always look on the bright side....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
12 years 11 months ago #16478

Hi,

That's a common error paypal users face when the address entered is different from the address configured in their paypal account.
Please look at the previous post: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...pal-error.html#10146

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #16482

Thanks Jerome, all fixed.

HH.

always look on the bright side....

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds