Urgent ! Sale is On but No Discount ?

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 8 months ago #60059

Hi Nicolas,

Please give urgent help. The sale is on now but after receiving first order found no discount!

Here is my discount setting:

I have disabled this discount, at first has a start date, but not sure why didn't start? I add a zone which only offer to local customer.

later I use another new discount, but also not working. I didn't add start date, and didn't add zone.

I have a similar sale before and I can see the discount price. Recently I installed FedEx plugin and found this plugin causing my language override missing.

Thank you!

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by michael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
11 years 8 months ago #60066

I don't see why it would work.

The discount is configured properly.
Maybe the date of your server is not correct ? Can you try to remove the end date ?

Are you sure that it's not working ? It's a discount so the discount is applied to the price of each product directly. It's different from coupons which can be added during the checkout.

An alternative to discounts is to have an auto loaded coupon. It will be added to the total of the cart during the checkout. So you will be able to offer the same discount.

The fedex plugin is in no way related to discounts.

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 8 months ago #60069

That was wired, recently was able to have a sale, no problem.

I tried clean cache, or put the sale discount to a particular category also not working.

I will try autoload coupon.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds