All product links missing

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #69444

After upgrade from 1.5.8 to 1.6.0 Business, all the links on products shown under the various categories have disappeared (the text is visible but the <a> links are gone), so no one can click to select or buy anything! Featured products and Recently Viewed products still have their links intact and work normally when clicked upon except that no Add to Cart function is showed on the product page.

At first I wondered whether this might be a licensing issue, as I had extended our license for a further year at the same time as updating to 1.6.0 - but restoring 1.5.8 has cured the problem. Re-installing 1.6.0 creates the same issue again.

Please advise.

Thanks

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #69476

Hi Chris,

Can you show me screenshots of your errors or/and send me your web site address ?

• Thank you received: 13080
11 years 6 months ago #69569

Hi,

Just turn on the "show product page link" in the Display tab of the configuration and you will get back your links.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 6 months ago #71209

Thanks,

I did that, but found some further problems with variant buttons and buy now buttons appearing on the category displays (not just when you clicked through to the product pages as before) - so have stayed with 1.5.8 for the time being while I sort out what has changed between there and 1.6 which is affecting the layouts and worked out how to get the displays back to what we had before 1.6.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds