urgent help with paypal pro integration- t

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #70608

Hello,

I purchased your hikashop business on 28 Sept. We are having problems intergrating Paypal Pro to our cart and have been told the problem is that we have to many digits after the decimal point- we need to only have 2. My webdesigner has been on the formum about this and was told he had to change the settings we have it set at 2 digits but it is still showing up as more than 2 digits- he was then told we must be running on an old version and needed to upgrade?? Is there a new upgrade in the last month if so where do we find it? Otherwise do you have another solution? Please help this is urgent as we have advertising coming out this week.
Cheers,
sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
11 years 6 months ago #70610

Hi,

You're referring to that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...nd-taxamt.html#70602

The version of the 28 September is the latest one. So it doesn't come from that.

I still think that the problem is that your currency is not setup properly. Could you do a screenshot of the options of the currency or provide a backend access to your website so that we can look at your settings ?

Also, please note that at this time PayPal Pro will only work with merchants from the US, Canada, and the UK. I see that you're using the AUD currency so it means that you're probably in Australia and so you should not be able to use PayPal Pro, regardless of your currency settings. Note that this is a limitation of PayPal, not of HikaShop. So if that's indeed the case, and knowing that you have a short deadline, I would recommend to use PayPal Standard for now.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #70611

HI we are using and registered to use "website payments pro" with paypal- its provides all of the required signatures etc needed for your paypal pro plugin. will it not work with this plugin? do you have one for the australian version? we do have paypal standard set up but want a simplier payment process for people who do not have paypal accounts so we do not lose sales from people getting put off by the payal process
thanks!

• Thank you received: 13081
11 years 6 months ago #70612

Hi,

So far, I've only seen messages saying that PayPal Pro is not available for Australia:
www.ubercart.org/forum/support/14347/pay...pro_vs_paypal_expres
forums.oscommerce.com/topic/354976-does-...orks-from-auatralia/
If that's however possible, then our plugin will work with it since it would be the same API as for other countries.

There are also potential alternatives to PayPal Pro like eway where transactions are also processed on your website.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds