Server 500 error when checking out

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 5 months ago #78344

Hello,

After I upgraded Hikashop I get a server 500 error messsage (see attchament) when I proceed to the payment page.

When I swiched the debug mode to On, I got these messages, and the site became unreachable. I had to restore a backup to gasin access again. Any ideas?

Notice: Use of undefined constant Mkrl - assumed 'Mkrl' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2534

Notice: Use of undefined constant lkFxM4 - assumed 'lkFxM4' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535

Notice: Use of undefined constant qdco5Up - assumed 'qdco5Up' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535

Notice: Use of undefined constant kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy - assumed 'kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536

Notice: Use of undefined constant well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy - assumed 'well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy' in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536

Notice: Undefined index: SRFNTRGazS in /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2537

500 - Er deed zich een fout voor.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `g`.`group_id` = '8' AND `u`.`block` = '0' AND `u`.`sendEmail` = '1'' at line 4 SQL=SELECT `u`.`id`,`u`.`email` FROM `prjl_user_usergroup_map` INNER JOIN `prjl_users` AS `u` ON(`g`.`user_id` = `u`.`id` WHERE `g`.`group_id` = '8' AND `u`.`block` = '0' AND `u`.`sendEmail` = '1'

Terug naar controlepaneel

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->render() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php:52
2 JApplication->triggerEvent() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:204
3 JDispatcher->trigger() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:642
4 JEvent->update() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:161
5 call_user_func_array() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:71
6 plgSystemAkeebaupdatecheck->onAfterRender()
7 plgSystemAkeebaupdatecheck->_getSuperAdministrators() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/plugins/system/akeebaupdatecheck/akeebaupdatecheck.php:149
8 JDatabase->loadObjectList() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/plugins/system/akeebaupdatecheck/akeebaupdatecheck.php:234
9 JDatabaseMySQL->execute() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
10 JError::raiseError() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
11 JError::raise() /home/prevenzis.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

Groet,

René
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #78366

Hi,

I don't think that this request is related on HikaShop, it seems to come from the akeeba component or the Joomla mailer.
As you can see, in the call stack there is no hikashop files, but akeebaupdatecheck.

11 years 5 months ago #78385

Hmm,

I disabled all akeeba related extension and plugins. No change.
I think the Joomla mailer works fine, since other components (Kunena forum, Fox contact and others) use it without problems.
Any idea where to look?

Groet,

René

11 years 5 months ago #78405

Update:

I re-installed Joomla 2.5.8 and then the problem was gone.
I hate computers!!!!!

Thanks for your tips.

Groet,

René

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds