Login wording

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #78490

Hi Guys,

Look I realize this one is ultra-dumb but I can't figure it out.

I have a basic login that says "Less then 3 minutes to join"... I would like it to say "Less THAN" like it should...but for the life of me I can't find out where to change it. I have a login module in the Joomla module bit.. but no where to change it there.. no language file associated with it.. nothing hard coded in the file system. nothing in the Hikashop language file that is similar.. I don't think I installed any fancy login extension (checked couldn't find any).. so my question is:

1) How/where do I change this wording?
2) In the future how do I find out WHAT module is being used? ie) I mean I get that its the published one in modules.. I can see that its called Login Form but I have no idea how to associate it with where the files would be. Maybe it's this one in base Joomla? Maybe I am using one associated with Hikashop(not that I can see anything labelled Login in Hikashop but most of what I have done has been in Hikashop? Firebug answers no clues.. trying to work this out without asking dumb questions but sometimes the hierarchy is all still a bit tricky.

THANKS

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 5 months ago #78504

Hi,

The login module is a Joomla module, not an HikaShop module.
So, that's logical that you can't edit the translation with HikaShop because there is no link.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds