Manual shipping problem

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #24973

I added 30 or so new shipping options via the manual shipping plugin and decided to put them in the correct order. After changing them to the correct order I clicked the order icon. Instead of putting my products in order, it has duplicated my 30 I had originally to 1400. There does not seem to be an option to check what I don't need and delete it all but have to delete them 1 by 1.
Is there a database for only this section which will be easier to delete/modify?

I have Windows 7, IE 9, Joomla 1.6 and the latest Hikashop - (You have the latest stable version : 1.5.3)

www.rchelicoptersandhobbies.com.au/
No payment methods are currently published until this issue is sorted out. (Sept 2011)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 7 months ago #24974

Hi,

You should empty the table jos_hikashop_shipping in your database via phpmyadmin. That will remove all the shipping methods.
This is a known bug which is still in 1.5.3 and which we found out about 2 weeks ago. It has been corrected on our end and the fix will be included in next release which will be out next week or in two weeks.

In the mean time, you should add your manual shipping methods in the good order or modify the order directly in the table jos_hikashop_shipping.

12 years 7 months ago #24975

Thanks Nicolas, worked as suggested. Thanks for quick response. I will await new update :)

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #25398

Empty the table jos_hikashop_shipping in the database via phpmyadmin.I think this will work hopefully for me.

12 years 7 months ago #25699

I hit this problem myself, today. Ironically, this ‘quirk’ was actually helpful, because I was creating about eigthy-five new Manual Shipping Methods and I was able to use each 'copy’ for my next new method.

:-)

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds