Insert customer VAT number on Invoice

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #39431

Hi
I have searched high and low to find an article on this.

1. I would like to display my own VAT number as well as customer vat number on invoice
2. I would like to show company name on invoice if a company buys from me
3. Page numbering on invoice?
4. limit image sizes on invoice

Tx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13092
12 years 2 months ago #39538

Hi,

1. For your VAT number, you can add it in your "shop address" option of the configuration.
For your customers', you first need to publish it in the menu Display->custom fields and then modify the "address_template" view file via the menu Display->Views to add it.

2. See point 1.

3. HikaShop doesn't know how many pages will be printed by your browser. I don't see how you would do that in HikaShop. You can however do that on some browsers like Firefox: www.watchingthenet.com/how-to-change-or-...inting-defaults.html

4. Product images are not displayed on invoices. Are you talking about something else ?

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 9 months ago #57971

Hi Nicolas.

I've added a custom field for my VAT customers, published it and modify the address template view. I've modifed two views (front and back end), and front end works fine, but back end view is not working. With the same template modification, VAT numbers shows in fron end but if I go to Orders in back end the invoice don't show VAT custom field.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks.

(Both views are of the same template)

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lanzanet.

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 9 months ago #58019

The view file of the back end should be edited for the template of your back end and not for the template of your front end.

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 9 months ago #58062

Sorry :silly: I've modified my backend template and now is working fine.

Thanks!

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 9 months ago #58076

Hi,

I'm trying to do the exact same thing (display customer's VAT number on invoice). I've edited the address_template as described above, but it's not showing up yet on the invoice.

Lanzanet, can you tell me which view exactly I have to change to get this to work?

Thank you.

EDIT: D'oh! I made the same mistake as Lanzanet did... Got it working now, thanks!

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by obsolum.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds