Styles for HikaShop

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 5 days ago #53615

Hi, I was looking at the Styles for Hikashop.

A few questions.

1. Is there a way can try it out and if we like it then I can buy it. Or is there a place where I can see it working.

2. I see it won't replace the templete, is that correct? Then how would it work? My main templete would be one style and this hikashop styles would be different? Is there a way it can be used as my main templete?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13140
12 years 4 days ago #53689

Hi,

1. You can buy the pack. We have a 30 days money back policy if you're not satisfied.

2. Yes, styles are NOT templates. What styles do is that they add a CSS file next to your template styling so that the elements of HikaShop get styled with a define set of colors/images/layouts. That way, if your template uses a black styling, you can have HikaShop elements fit that black styling by adding the black style available in the styles pack.
It doesn't mean that the style will replace the template styling.

However, for some pieces, we have commented out CSS code that you can uncomment in the style CSS in order to override what is normally done by the template. For example, we have CSS for buttons which is commented out in each style, because normally, it's your template which defines the style of the buttons.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 11 months ago #54684

With these styles would it be possible to make my page look like this: www.stregiscrystal.com/WhatsNewDetail.as...&ProductID=AWP0212-C

Or how would I get it to look like that?

Thanks,

• Thank you received: 13140
11 years 11 months ago #54711

As I said, HikaShop styles are NOT joomla templates. They won't make your website display change. Only HikaShop pages' colors/style will change.

It's possible to have your website look like that, but it's not related to HikaShop styles. It's related to the way you configure joomla, your template and HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds