Auspost shipping plugin not working????

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #53747

B) Hi I have a problem with my auspost not working , origanally it was fine, I then changed to a manuall shipping configuration, it also worked fine. Now I wish to switch back to the aus post shipper and It will not activate , I have published it via joomla extension manager and via hika shop admin, but still cannot see it, any help would be greatly apreciated... I do not see it with my configuaration plugins?????

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Vector.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #53834

Hi,

If you don't see it on your checkout, it means that you have one of these problems:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vector

11 years 10 months ago #53886

Hi have check what seem all ! according to the documentation. Ihave no problems with manual shipping configuaration, and it alll seems to work, but my client now wishes only to use auspost shipping (it seems i am missing something!!!).... previously it worked fine ( Ihave updated the hikashop to the latst since then) now the auspost icons are not displayed and it seems to go straight through to paypal payment and shipping is not charged....

11 years 10 months ago #53957

If it goes straight to paypal, it means that either:
-the products in the cart don't have a weight
-the "shipping" view of the checkout workflow option of the configuration has been removed.

Otherwise, it would not let you finish the order and would display an error message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vector

11 years 10 months ago #53984

Hi again,
the weights are all good ( I have set them all to grams and moved the g into the first position within weight symbols), if I use the manual shipping It works fine adds shipping , this means the shipping is in the workflow, which it is , but if I unpublish the manual shipping and try to publish the auspost shipping nothing happens, if i publish both still I see no auspost shipping, but only the manual shipper. when in configuration "plugin tab" I see the manual shipping plugin but not the auspost shipping plugin ,is this normal?

11 years 10 months ago #54068

Could you keep the manual shipping plugin unpublished, give a screenshot of the options of your Australia Post plugin and give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?

The fact that you don't see it in the plugins listing of the configuration is normal.

11 years 10 months ago #54073

Thanks,
Give you all details in the morning.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #58363

Hi guys, pls advice if this issue been resolved. I have exactly same problem - All configured ok and when manual shipment plugin enabled, its show manual delivery ok (no AUS Post thou), but when its disabled, NO Australia post shipment is displayed, even its enabled and configured ok

11 years 9 months ago #58421

If you don't see it on your checkout, it means that you have one of these problems:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
The Australia post plugin is working fine so it most be a setting issue.
Did you check each possibilities of that FAQ?
Could you do a screenshot of it ?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #58442

Hi, I'm not sure what was the problem, but I managed to fix it by restoring site from backup I made earlier (Akeeba backup) and re-set all settings again to correct values. So now its working as it should. Thank you guys for support, If I get any issues I let you know.

Best

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds