- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Import - Can a cron be created to automatically import and update the products?
6 years 7 months ago #315662
by isfpvesta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #315665
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Import
Hello,
You'll find the "Export" button through the back-end product listing via "Hikashop->Products".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
You'll find the "Export" button through the back-end product listing via "Hikashop->Products".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317415
by nickk
Replied by nickk on topic Import - Can a cron be created to automatically import and update the products?
Is it possible to use the Cron functionality to import a products csv file every 5 minutes? To update quantities and add any new products?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317422
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import - Can a cron be created to automatically import and update the products?
Hi,
Yes. You can read more about this here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
Yes. You can read more about this here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...hop-import.html#cron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319328
by nickk
Replied by nickk on topic Import - Can a cron be created to automatically import and update the products?
Observation: Cron via "Create/Edit your cron" I get the following display in a popup: Blocked by X-Frame-Options Policy
An error occurred during a connection to www.hikashop.com .
Firefox v76.0 prevented this page from loading in this context because the page has an X-Frame-Options policy that disallows it."
I get a frown face icon using Chrome.
I works on Safari, guess it's a security step Safari doesn't check.
Question: Can more than import csv be included in the cron? I.e. I'd like to run the csv update script which formats it for import before the import? Or does that need to be set up on the server?
Thanks as always!
An error occurred during a connection to www.hikashop.com .
Firefox v76.0 prevented this page from loading in this context because the page has an X-Frame-Options policy that disallows it."
I get a frown face icon using Chrome.
I works on Safari, guess it's a security step Safari doesn't check.
Question: Can more than import csv be included in the cron? I.e. I'd like to run the csv update script which formats it for import before the import? Or does that need to be set up on the server?
Thanks as always!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import - Can a cron be created to automatically import and update the products?
Hi,
1. That's something you can allow in your server configuration:
geekflare.com/secure-apache-from-clickja...ith-x-frame-options/
2. If you want to change the formatting of the CSV, that's something you should do before with your own script on the server.
1. That's something you can allow in your server configuration:
geekflare.com/secure-apache-from-clickja...ith-x-frame-options/
2. If you want to change the formatting of the CSV, that's something you should do before with your own script on the server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds