Custom Fields and Paypal problems

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 2 months ago #41404

paypal.bmp
paypal.bmp
Hi,

With Custom Fields I have created a text field and uploading a file on my produce page.
I works fine I just have to fix the location.

1. The problem is if a person buys 2 items of the same product then I what these 2 custom fields to come up twice.
If they buy 3 then 3 times and etc...
Is this possible?

2. My paypal for some reason doensn't work. It tells me " Please create or select an address" at the top left. I have login and I already have an address. Any idea why this is happening.

Thanks,

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Awards4u.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 2 months ago #41588

Hi,

1. You should create custom fields of the table "item" then. They will appear on the product page so that your users will be able to add the information for each product in their cart.

2. From what I can see on your screenshot you don't have any address entered. Just click on the new button and enter your address. Then it should work.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 2 months ago #41592

1. I did put the custom fields. But if I have 2 of the same products. Please see the picture it has 2 items in the shopping cart but only one place to put the text and logo.
Is it possible that as soon as they put 2 items of the same product that 2 text box and logo or browse shows up?

Also, is it possible if I don't want the text box to show up for every product. For some products there is nothing to engrave.

2. Please see the 2 pages. same page one with tax and one without tax. I have no idea why this is happening and how to fix it.
a) If you go click on trophies and then glass trophies the page with tax will show up. I don't want the page with tax I want it without tax.
Also, when you click on trophies you see PGA Golf Tour and I don't want that catagory. Is it possible to get rid of it.

b) If you want click on glass trophies from the main page then it doesn't have the price with tax. That how I want it to look!

www.awards4u.ca

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Awards4u. Reason: more question

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 1 month ago #41710

1. That means that they want twice the same product with the same engraving.
Otherwise, they can add the product once with one engraving, then, change the engraving info and add it again. You will then see two lines in the cart with the different engravings.

If you don't want to display the custom field for all the products, you can limit it to only some categories with the category selection interface, on the right area of the page with you edit the cusotm field.

2. Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id 92 and turn off the taxed price display.

For the PGA glof tour, just unpublish that category and you won't see it.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds