Multiple SQL errors at top of each admin page

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42271

I have just installed HikaShop and at the top of each HikaShop page I am seeing - in very large text - the following:

Products System Configuration Zones Payment methods Shipping methods Taxes Currencies Discounts Order statuses Products Add a product Products Categories Characteristics Manufacturers Import Customers Customers Sales Sales Display Views Content menus Content modules Custom fields Help Documentation Update / About Forum qm_create(0,false,0,250,false,false,false,false,false);

It looks like a SQL insertion issue - it is only happening in Hikashop.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 1 month ago #42273

It's your back end template which is not compatible with the menu display under the title of the page.
Go in the configuration page of HikaShop and change the option "menu position" to "above the content" in the Display tab and then it should display properly.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42313

nicolas wrote: It's your back end template which is not compatible with the menu display under the title of the page.
Go in the configuration page of HikaShop and change the option "menu position" to "above the content" in the Display tab and then it should display properly.

Thanks Nicolas - that fixed it.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds