WWW7APPS-MYUPS.COM WHAT IS THIS? SOFTWARE VIRUS?

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #52663

I have installed the Hika Buisness Shop and the UPS Module and was doing a test and it gave me an email that says:

You have attached the invoice for your package delivery.

Thank you,
United Parcel Service
*** This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply ***

there is an invoice attachment that has the following: I have attached the invoice that it generated to this message. Is this some kind of Virus?

Important Delivery Information

Tracking Number:
CDE31400FCA9E1A9

Invoice can be downloaded from:
CDE31400FCA9E1A9

Number of Packages:

UPS Service:
EXPRESS

Weight:
0.1 LBS

It has an invoice number here actaully 2 of them and one leads to an .exe file track.www7apps-myups.com/invoiceCDE31400FCA9E1A9.JPG.exe

© 2011 United Parcel Service. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Policy.
Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. UPS will not receive any reply message.
For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this e-mail immediately.

Privacy Policy
Contact UPS

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by davemalton. Reason: added the HTML file in a zip file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
11 years 10 months ago #52666

This is not related to HikaShop.
It is indeed a spam email. You should just ignore it.

11 years 10 months ago #52714

These emails where generated when I enabled the UPS Shipping Module in your shopping cart and was doing test orders. :(

• Thank you received: 13064
11 years 10 months ago #52715

Again, these emails are NOT generated by HikaShop, nor the UPS plugin included in HikaShop.

11 years 10 months ago #52716

Sorry you are right it was just very strange I enabled the UPS mod and then got 15 of these emails.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds