how to instal dutch language

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #32872

Sorry, but I am a dummy en can´t instal dutch language. I tried with FileZilla but I think not goed. My Hikaschop still is english.
In documentation I didn´t find step by step information how instal a language. I found information how to translate.
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Vero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 4 months ago #32878

Hi,

The documentation on the page www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html explains how to do it:

By default, only the english language is on the installation package in order to reduce its size. If you use other languages, you simply have to go on the HikaShop Configuration page, click on the tab "languages" and then create your own language. HikaShop will propose you to load the latest version of this language directly from our website. Finally, you simply have to save the language to have it on your website. If you don't see your language there, that's because you first need to install your language in Joomla before you can install it in HikaShop.

For any reason, if your language file could not be automatically installed, you can manually download it below and upload it in the folder language/TAG (you need to replace TAG by the tag of your language) of your website via FTP:

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #39126

When I install Dutch language files from your website, I keep getting the following message in the configuration screen;

Uw taal bestand is niet de meest recente versie. Laad de meest recente versie van onze server

Meaning, that this is not the most recent language version. But even when I click on this link and click on save, I keep getting this message.
How do I get the very latest version, without this message ?

Lilabie baby basics
www.lilabie.be

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 2 months ago #39143

There must be an access right issue on your language folder preventing the system from saving the file.

You should try to manually download it here www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html and upload it in the folder language/TAG (you need to replace TAG by the tag of your language) of your website via FTP.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds