falang error

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 4 months ago #79890

Fatal error: Class 'JDatabaseMySQLi' not found in /home/betere/domains/betere-sperma.nl/public_html/plugins/system/falangdriver/drivers/mysqlix.php on line 15

i installed falang before hikashop what to do now

i see now i have 2 more when i click falang in the componente menu

Warning: require_once(/home/betere/domains/betere-sperma.nl/public_htmlDScomponentsDScom_falangDShelpersDSdefines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/betere/domains/betere-sperma.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/falang.php on line 50

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/betere/domains/betere-sperma.nl/public_htmlDScomponentsDScom_falangDShelpersDSdefines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/betere/domains/betere-sperma.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_falang/falang.php on line 50

i have reset the folder owner and set all files on 777 but seems not to work

i use joomla 3 and hikashop essential

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by plugonline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
11 years 4 months ago #79910

Hi,

Falang is not yet compatible with Joomla 3.0 so it's normal that you get that error.
Either use Joomla 2.5 or wait the next version of Falang which should be compatible with 3.0.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 4 months ago #79912

hmm ok i think i had read thank it whas compateble for 3.0 somewhere but ok i will wait for it

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #94194

Hello Guys according to that topic i think that please sure that the Program of Joomsef plug-in is requested as the first, before the FaLang plug-in.Also make sure that after allowing and establishing everything, you remove already designed Sef URLs using Joomsef url admin and obvious the Joomla,so the URLs can be produced with present configurations.Thanks a lot!!

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds