date format, name order

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #162285

www.zipbag.hu/en/bags/checkout
www.zipbag.hu/hu/zipbag-taskak/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21.

Hi! I could't found in the forum how can i change de order of the date format. I would like to use in hungarian mode, the Y/M/D order insted of D/M/Y.
Is the same with the name. I would like to display as Surname and after than the Firstname in the confirmation.
Thanks you!
Gergő

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 8 months ago #162301

Hi,

There is not a single place where you change the date format for all the date display. In the next version of HikaShop it will be easy as you'll be able to to it from a central place, via a translation override, but for now, it would require to edit each view file where you want to change that. Could you be more specific about where you want to change the date format ?

Regarding the Surname/Firstname in the "confirmation", I suppose that you're talking about the Firstname and Lastname address fields which are displayed in the order status notification email which is sent to the customer when the order is confirmed.
In that case, you need to edit the files address_template (one for your frontend template, one for your backend template) via the menu Display>Views and just change the order of the tags in there to have them like you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds