- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Translate Canonical URL
11 years 2 months ago #208358
by Nello
Translate Canonical URL was created by Nello
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I'm using Falang. There's a way to add the field for translation of Canonical URL directly in the product schedule?
Or there is a way to do this automatically?
Thank you so much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
I'm using Falang. There's a way to add the field for translation of Canonical URL directly in the product schedule?
Or there is a way to do this automatically?
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate Canonical URL
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean. The canonical URL field is already in the translation popup interface.
So you should already be able to enter different canonical URLs for each language.
I'm not sure what you mean. The canonical URL field is already in the translation popup interface.
So you should already be able to enter different canonical URLs for each language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208453
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Translate Canonical URL
Where?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate Canonical URL
Hi,
I see what you mean
The new product edition interface didn't include the canonical URL field in the translation popup like the old one did.
I've added it.
Download again the install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the field in the popup.
I see what you mean
The new product edition interface didn't include the canonical URL field in the translation popup like the old one did.
I've added it.
Download again the install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the field in the popup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nello
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds